Sunday, May 22, 2011

days 1-3.

Hola!

Well we made it to Pamplona. We've been fighting off jet-lag, but other than that we are having fun. Oh and we stopped in between Madrid and Pamplona to eat because we were all starving, and I got a shrimp sandwich. It was definitely different.

The first night we were here, Pamplona had a huge partido de futbol (soccer game) and we didn't go to that, but our host mom told us we had to go to the Plaza del Castillo and hang out with all the locals. And when I say all the locals, I mean ALL the locals. There were thousands of people peppering the plaza and everyone was drinking sangria and cerveza and dancing. And playing Lady Gaga. With strobe lights. Oh and grown men in white tutus.

It was interesting.

We've been eating lots of food that we can't identify. But our favorite has been the tortilla (not the kind you get at Rosa's, its actually an omelet) con papas. It was SO freakin good. Probably because we haven't eaten much of anything else.

We're taking a tour of Pamplona this afternoon, so I will have tons of pictures to update my blog with in the morning.

Miss all you people, but don't feel bad for me, I'm living the good life in Pamplona. :)

--C

2 comments:

kevinfender said...

Hello? Is this thing on?

Callie* said...

hahahaha yeah