Thursday, August 27, 2009

I should probably get on this blogging thing a lot more than I actually do.

Well I'm officially a Tarleton Texan, officially older than my RL, and officially a public school student. Weird.

It has definitely been an experience so far. There is lots of cursing in class, that's been different, although I did have a professor at ACU that cursed a couple times. aaaanyways.

I think this whole transition is very awesome. It is teaching me a lot, and I'm learning (again) how to find myself without defining 'me' by my friendships. That's an oddly put-together sentence now that I look at it, but... moving on!

Football game is tonight, and I have class in half an hour, so I'm going to jet! But i'll be sure and update laterrrr.

=)

1 comment:

Sadie Constance said...

Tell me how your classes are. Tell me how the people are. Tell me how your life is!