Tuesday, September 15, 2009

MUSINGS.

Good afternoon blog world.

I am extremely tired. [shouldn't have stayed up till 4 in the morning should we]
I am wearing a TX Roadhouse Shirt.
I am also wearing gray sweatpants. [which clashes with my BLACK shirt]
I am really anxious and worried, therefore i have bitten off all of my fingernails. [this is disguisting. saliva-y fingers + you don't know what is under those]
I am drinking watered down Dr. Pepper (dublin style)
My purple and white polka dotted tarleton mug is currently near my left hand.
I attended the Rangers game last night. WOO.
I slept in a drug hotel.
It smells like vienna sausages in this room. [it actually smells like microwaved vienna sausages... even worse.]

I have no awesome thoughts, no thought provoking thoughts... just this...

IT IS TIME TO START LIVING> STOP THE BS. srsly. [SRSLY]

good day.

everything in brackets is comments by my sister.

No comments: